Emergency Roof Repair in Sacramento and Reno
If you have an Emergency call NOW: (916) 253-1911
The name Kodiak Roofing & Waterproofing Co. has become synonymous with service. We understand the sense of urgency created by a leaking roof, and we respond quickly so that our clients can have peace of mind. Our thoroughness in diagnosing and fixing roof problems eliminates call-backs.
Kodiak offers 24 hour Emergency Service for leak repairs. We pride ourselves on frequent, timely and clear communication with our clients as well as a very competitive repair rate. After the initial call comes in, we notify our clients when one of our professional service crews will be dispatched. Shortly after our site visit, we communicate what our assessment uncovered and provide a follow-up report showing before and after photos of the repair, along with the invoice. If there is additional repair work needed, a proposal is sent with details of the recommended repair and the associated roof repair cost.
Our team uses a state of the art mobile Tech Tool to provide our office staff, field crews, and clients the tools they need to connect with each other. This tool allows us to provide field crews with the site information they need directly through wireless tablets. The Tech Tool application brings service management to the field by enabling Field Technicians to process Work Orders and complete associated tasks electronically. In the office, we are able to immediately collect all of the field information in real-time and relay that information to our clients as needed.
Kodiak Roofing & Waterproofing Co. offers the best in commercial roofing and waterproofing repairs and is an award winning certified installer for many large roofing manufacturers, which enables our team to make roof repairs and improvements while maintaining your existing manufacturer’s warranty.
Let Kodiak assess and identify problem areas that may occur due to the following:
- Building & Roof Movement
- Tenant Improvements
- Clogged Drains and Scuppers
- Contractor Damage/Foot Traffic
- Deck Deflections/Ponding
- Defective Flashings and Penetrations
- Design, Material, Installation defects
- Failure to Maintain / Repair the Roof
- HVAC ductwork
- Roof Top Contaminants
- Weather Conditions
In addition to commercial emergency leak detection, repairs and maintenance plans, Kodiak Roofing and Waterproofing company offers:
- Re-Roofing of existing structures
- Roof Repairs for Tenant Improvements
- Coating applications to prolong the life of your roof
- Storefront and wall leak detection and repair
- Rehabilitation, repair and replacement of architectural metal flashings
- Waterproofing including traffic and pedestrian deck coatings
- New energy efficient roofing solutions
- Integration of structural supports for rooftop solar arrays