We Take Safety Seriously
Kodiak’s most important asset is our employees and as such, our focus is to maintain a safe and healthful work environment free of recognizable hazards.
Why Choose Us?
As a leading commercial roofing and waterproofing company, we take safety seriously when working on your roofing project. No matter the project, big or small, we always take the necessary precautions to minmize or eliminate potential safety hazards prior to and during your roofing project or roof repair. If you have any questions regarding our safety policies, or to inquire about our roofing repair services, feel free to contact us! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Safety is Important
Learn more about our safety guidelines from our Safety & IIPP ManualLearn More
With over 25 years of experience, no other commercial roofing company is better equipped to tackle your roof repair or project than Kodiak Roofing & Waterproofing Co. From Sacramento to Reno, Arizona to Washington and everywhere in-between, we’ve got you covered! For questions or a quote, please call our corporate headquarters at (916) 253-1900 or contact us. We hope to hear from you soon!
All employees are trained and certified in fall protection prior to working on any job, in any capacity.
- All Kodiak Nevada employees are trained and carry OSHA 10-hour or OSHA 30-hour outreach cards
Supervisory and key personnel receive training and/or certification in the following:
- First Aid/CPR
- Aerial Boom/Scissor Lifts
- Rough Terrain Fork Lifts
- Counter Balanced Fork Lifts
- Qualified Crane Signal Person and Rigger
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Outreach Training
- 2017 | Johns Manville Pinnacle Council
- 2016 | GAF Master Select Award
- 2015 | President’s Club Award
- 2015 | Gold Award from the Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. EH & S Committee
- 2012 | STEP Award from the Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. EH & S Committee
- 2011 | Gold Designation Award from the Contractor Safety Assessment Program