Rewarding the “Best of the Best” every year, GAF recognizes Master Select Contractors that are top performers in three different award categories. Those categories include System Protection Excellence, Training Excellence and Installation Excellence all requiring dedication and commitment to performing at the top, not only for customers but for employees as well. Kodiak Roofing and Waterproofing was pleased to receive this award earlier this year (April 2019).
For over 20 years, the GAF Master Select Contractor Program has been the gold standard of our contractor certification programs. We can’t thank each of you enough for your dedication to providing property owners with their best choice in roofing.
System Protection Excellence Award Qualifications
We all know that protecting our assets is a huge factor in business and even in our personal lives but how about for those we serve? Providing superior protection for your clients, this award recognizes contractors who best protect their clients measured by the utilization of the GAF Diamond Pledge and System Pledge guarantees.
- Must register and install within a calendar year a minimum of $25,000 Guarantee Revenue.
- Any combination of Diamond Pledge or System Pledge qualifies.
- You must maintain an average quality rating of 8 or better.
- You must complete all punch lists within 30 days.
- You must be current on all guarantee paperwork payments.
Training Excellence Award Qualifications
Proving your commitment to education, this award recognizes contractors who are committed to improvement and training.
- A minimum of 10 employees trained by GAF in a calendar year.
- Live CARE Training Events
- Pro-Field Guide Exams (80% or higher)
- CARE Webinars
Installation Excellence Award Qualifications
Demonstrating a high level of quality, this award goes to contractors who consistently install a very high level of quality.
- A minimum of 15 “Master 10” jobs inspected in a calendar year.
- Jobs must be greater than 50 squares.
- You must maintain a clean record in relation to installation complaints and follow up on punch lists within 30 days.
- You must be current on all guarantee paperwork and payments.